Home     About

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Selective Hearing

"Boys we are leaving soon." 

"Go to the bathroom."

2 minutes later...

"Boys, do you have to go pee?"

Still no response. 

Wrestling on the couch. 

I know I am talking. I hear the words coming out of my mouth.

"Boy's GO PEE!!!"

Nothing. 

It is now time to go.

And here is mom...

"BOYS DO YOU HAVE TO GO PEE? GO PEE NOW!"

Oh well. 

Now, let me tell you WHY I have to always ask them to go pee. 

Classic.

We get in the car, after saying the above statements numerous times.

Right?!

We are now on the freeway.

"Mom, I have to pee REALLY bad."

"UUUGGGGG!!!!!" 

Sigh.

"UUUUGGGGG!!!!" 

"Don't you pee in the car" 

Yes, it has happened before. 

We pull over to the side of the road. 

Thank goodness for boys. 


"Now pee."

"Don't hit the car!"

Sigh. 

Dang Selective Hearing! 
post signature

No comments: