Home     About

Saturday, May 17, 2014

180 Degrees

I hear screams coming from the hall...

"MOM, Erik peed on my foot"

I look down the hall and see trails of pee with every footstep.

I think, ok this shouldn't be too bad.

Boy, was I wrong.

I step over the puddle of pee outside the bathroom door...

And walk in the bathroom and see pee EVERYWHERE!

All over the floor.

In the tub.

On top of the toilet.

Yes, apparently the lid was never lifted.

All over the bathroom cupboards. 

A puddle in the hallway.

Around the tub.

Around the toilet.

On top of the counter.

On the wall.

SERIOUSLY!!?!

He must have done a spun around 180 degrees!

And of course I scream, "ERIK!!!!"

"What in the 'Ba-gurk' happened here?"

"JON!!! I could use some help...it is ALL over the place!"

"Erik, it is NOT funny"

"Dude! You know where and how to use the potty"

Maybe he got bored of lifting the seat?

Maybe he wanted to see how much surface area he could cover?

Maybe he wanted to torture his brother?

Or his mother...

Who has to clean it UP!

Maybe he was aiming? 

BUT AT WHAT!?!

AND HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE THAT MUCH PEE?!!!

I may never know.

But he succeeded in his quest.

Sigh.

Oh-

Of course none of it was on Erik.

Clean as a whistle.

What goes on in his head remains a mystery. 

A mystery that even Sherlock Holmes could never solve.


post signature

No comments: