Home     About

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Poopy Peanuts

I remember like it was yesterday.

I was downstairs sewing. 



We had a jar of shelled peanuts that were almost gone.

My son (#3) had just taken a bath. All clean.

He was only wearing a diaper.

He brought over the jar of peanuts to me and wanted some.

So I opened the lid and he reached in and ate some.

I said, "Can mommy have some?"

So he reached in and fed some peanuts to me.

I smelt something.

I tasted something.

I looked at his hands...the ones he just fed me peanuts with.

And I screamed!

AHHHHHH!!!!!!

I looked at my husband (who was sitting next to me-he was at the computer).

I yelled, "HE JUST FED ME POOPY PEANUTS!!!"

In my head, I thought...

I am going to DIE!

I was thinking of how I could scrape my tongue with sandpaper and it wouldn't be enough. 

I said to my husband (still in shock), "HELP ME, WHAT DO I DO?!!!"

His reply, "Just swallow them. They are already in your mouth."

Dumbfounded, I looked...stared at him and it all seemed like it was going in slow motion.

I jumped up and thought about bleaching out my mouth....

But the damage was already done. 

I listened to my husband and decided to swallow.

WHY!?! 

Somehow he had reached down his diaper BEFORE peanuts. 

And I didn't even think in the moment that my son had fed himself poop covered peanuts. 

NO.

I was totally thinking at that moment that my life was going to end. 

I shuttered. UUUgggGGG!!!

Yes. It tastes EXACTLY like it smells.

Nothing good about it.

And no, I couldn't smell it before hand. It wasn't that strong. 

Oh the HORROR!! 

The pain.

Then the laughs that followed....

3 YEARS LATER! 

When the memory of that stink and waste was no longer fresh in my mind. 

You know the saying, "That tastes like crap".

Well, most likely it doesn't. 

I am proof that even dog food (yes I have tried that as a kid) tastes better than poo.
post signature

3 comments:

Heather said...

Man, if any story will trigger a gag reflex, it's that one!

Melanie said...

no way, that is hilarious. one time when i was little i asked my sister if she ever had "peanutty poo." pooey peanuts is way more disturbing. haha! glad you survived - melanie

Creative Cole said...

Ha Ha!! Yes! Thanks! However, if I live 2 years less than I would have normally. It might be because of poopy peanuts! :)